Tuesday, June 7, 2011




Tuesday brought with it a visit from Nana and Grandpa and a trip to Fiesta Texas (San Antonio's Six Flags). Temperature wise it was two degrees cooler than yesterday, but it felt cooler because the humidity was lower. It was fun to visit the Six Flags that Donald grew up going to instead of the one I grew up going to (Atlanta, GA). The kids enjoyed the rides before indulging in the water park. And Donald and I were able to get away while they swam to ride one of the grown up roller coasters. It was the first time in years since I've ridden a roller coaster and will probably be the last for a while. It sure does feel different at 36 than it used to at 16. :)

The cute story from today involves Ethan. He took possession of the map and studied it. Then he told me that it was a project for me and him. He walked around looking at that map all day. He took pride in having a project with me. He's such a sweet boy. Even now, he's in bed (not going to sleep) studying our project.

We're going to cut our time in San Antonio short. I miss my sister so we're going to head back to her house and spend some time with them. That's fun that money just can't buy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment